Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:00:02 +800

>REVIEW

Bravo! A well done review! I have a dreissen too, and the modifications you
have given seem to be sound, although i have had teh itch to replace the riple
barrel array on the arms with a just one big cannon that can slide in and out.
 As for the bits, well those are really flimsy little things. I have been planning
to arm it with a nastier beam naginata, but am still looking for one with the
right attitude.

All in all, quite good!