Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=122417776

> Anyone got it already?

Well, the 3 vinyl toys from the "Mobile Suit in
Action" series: RX-78-2 Gundam , Zaku II, & Char's
Zaku
"Red Comet" is now available in Hong Kong @ HK$48.00
each (i.e., a little more than 6 US Dollars/kit). Each
kit comes with the following items:

RX-78-2 Gundam:
---------------
1 x rigid right fist
1 x right hand for firearms
1 x right hand for beam sabre
1 x beam rifle
1 x hyper bazooka
1 x shield
1 x beam sabre
1 x beam javelin

Note: (RX-78's hyperbazooka can be clipped at the back
a la Gundam mkII, & the Gundam shield can be stuck in
the back like we saw on TV)

Zaku II:
--------
1 x rigid right fist
1 x right hand for firearms
1 x right hand for heat hawk
1 x 120mm machine gun
1 x Zaku bazooka
2 x leg missles pack
1 x heat hawk

Char's Zaku "Red Comet":
------------------------
1 x rigid right fist
1 x right hand for firearms
1 x right hand for heat hawk
1 x 120mm machine gun
1 x Zaku bazooka
1 x 175mm Magella Tank Gun
1 x heat hawk

As for the vinyl toys, they r made in China, but they
r official Gundam product. They look very good, the
proportion is right, parts are as detailed as can be
(e.g. details under Zaku's right shoulder shield a la
MG models, quite unexpected) & panel lines r painted
on all the toys. It worths the 6 bucks each for vinyl
toys like this. Good products. i'm waiting for 08mst's
Gouf Custom & Kampfer vinyl toys to come out! (i'm
dreaming...)

===
Colin Liu.