BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:40:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/1999 8:11:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
burned_earth@hotmail.com writes:

> ok, this is a little ot, BUT I herd that diamond comic distro will be
having
> exclusive macross 7 valkrys! (I could be rong but I am not!
> please some one tell me more, I herd this a week ago on a news groop

Are you sure? I know that Toycom, an american company, is going to make
Macross Plus Valkyries, made of metal and plastic, and they will be avaiable
through Diamond Comic Distro., but I haven't heard anything about Macross 7
Valks.

Aaron