Enigma298@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:11:20 EDT

Well, I have no experience with MUSHes, but I *am* a MUD coder, and I'm
actually in the process of setting up a commercial (non-gundam related) mud
at the moment. For those who want some technical details, the engine is a
custom one (not a PD one), and is skill based with active combat, not
autocombat. If there's enough demand, I can make the engine available for a
Gundam Online game, although it would require modification to simulate MS
combat and so on.

Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Shane.
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230