DREDEm@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:36:05 EDT

<< Anybody familiar with MUD (multi User domain), MUSH (Multi User Simulated
 Halucination), or MUSE (Multi User Simulation Environment)?? Well, I have
 been playing those for few years and (Well, many many space based MUSHes
 such as Star Trek ones) if they are built correctly, we could make a Gundam
 Online game where people can be Zeon Soldiers or Federation Officers... So
 on. Just a thought. If you are interested, please continue on this thread
 and try not to digress. >>

It sounds great! I have no idea how to make those things, but I'd be glad to
help in any way, like recommendatiosn for how the system would work and
character designing... Zeon all tha way!!

Emiko
Lalalalalaaaa