Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:38:12 -0400

Anybody familiar with MUD (multi User domain), MUSH (Multi User Simulated
Halucination), or MUSE (Multi User Simulation Environment)?? Well, I have
been playing those for few years and (Well, many many space based MUSHes
such as Star Trek ones) if they are built correctly, we could make a Gundam
Online game where people can be Zeon Soldiers or Federation Officers... So
on. Just a thought. If you are interested, please continue on this thread
and try not to digress.