Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:04:39 +0800

>Only some of Sailor Stars...

        That's mild, trust me.

>and are you implying that being a lesbian is a disease?
>No... I rather think it's cute ^_^

        uh-huh. same here, but for different reasons.

>Also, if they have the right to be lesbians,
>>then wouldn't the g-boys have the right as well? also, the argument for
>>usagi and heero would be kinda the same, and that never stopped some
>>villains in the manga from going after Sailormoon anyway, even if they were
>>women.
>
>How come? In Gundam W there is;
> Heero-Relena, Duo-Hilde, Trowa-Carol, Quatre-Dorothy, and Wufei-
> Sally
>
>Whereas in Sailormoon;
> Usagi-Mamoru, Ami-Raioh (but you don't see this guy around anymore),
> Rei-(um, what's that guy's name?), Makoto-"none", Minako-"none",
> Setsuna-"none", Hotaru-Chibiusa?, Haruka-Michiru... and then, there
> are the Sailorstars...

        Dearie, most of those girls mentioned for GW are not considered romantic
to the lead characters in the sense that Mamoru and Usagi are. who's
reading what now?

> Sailormoon was also meant to be gender-ambiguous, since it does
>>incorporate a lot of eroticism and even some aspects of yuri into it.
>>Sailormoon was my final papaer for college, and believe me, my friends and
>>I bled it dry for all it was worth.
>Really!? Cool! From what college?

        A certain jesuit school in a very small island in asia.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919