Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- anna <aynes@skyinet.net> wrote:

>> (Chris Beilby wrote:)
>> Perhaps so. However, there is never any excuse for
>> Gay-bashing. I, for one, want to see it stop. NOW!

>are you gay? *snicker* kidding =)

Excuse me, but I don't think that is funny.

In this stage of age, any kind of discrimination, be
that gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
educational
background, nationality, politicial points of view,
preference on Gundam series, and so on, should be
discouraged. Pointing fingers towards anyone in this
ML implying he/she is 'so-and-so' is a very rude
demeanor, and will gain you no friends in this ML or
anywhere else.

===
Colin Liu.