Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:43:03 GMT

> Dearie, you obviously haven't seen the manga.

Only some of Sailor Stars...

and are you implying that being a lesbian is a disease?

No... I rather think it's cute ^_^

Also, if they have the right to be lesbians,
>then wouldn't the g-boys have the right as well? also, the argument for
>usagi and heero would be kinda the same, and that never stopped some
>villains in the manga from going after Sailormoon anyway, even if they were
>women.

How come? In Gundam W there is;
  Heero-Relena, Duo-Hilde, Trowa-Carol, Quatre-Dorothy, and Wufei-
  Sally

Whereas in Sailormoon;
  Usagi-Mamoru, Ami-Raioh (but you don't see this guy around anymore),
  Rei-(um, what's that guy's name?), Makoto-"none", Minako-"none",
  Setsuna-"none", Hotaru-Chibiusa?, Haruka-Michiru... and then, there
  are the Sailorstars...

  Sailormoon was also meant to be gender-ambiguous, since it does
>incorporate a lot of eroticism and even some aspects of yuri into it.
>Sailormoon was my final papaer for college, and believe me, my friends and
>I bled it dry for all it was worth.

Really!? Cool! From what college?

Violetto the Storm Angel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/