James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:44:38 -0700

>>I think the Phantom Meanace has run it's course. I just walked past a store
>>today with a 35% off all episode I merchandise.
>>
>>-James
>
>Action figures and toys or the lamer merchandise?
>
>Eddie

Everything but the figures and legos. IMHO lucasfilm really messed up by
licensing a whole bunch of junk. (kind of like Krusty the Klown?) I
remember I was actually disgusted when I first walked into a bookstore in
May and saw the huge stand of star wars kids books. Jar Jar is bad enough,
but when he is in cartoon form...Urgh!

-James