BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:11:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/1999 2:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundamfrx87@email.msn.com writes:

> I have a question. Why do Turn A gundam have antenae attached to where it is
> rather than on the forehead? In conjunction with mohawk, red horazontal
mark
> on face, and the antenae it has, it makes it look like a one of African /
or
> Native S&N American tribe's warrior. Sort of breaking traditional gundam
> designs... or maybe that was the whole point or something.

Its designed by Syd Mead who did the designs for Blade Runner. I read
somewhere that Tomino, Gundam's Creator, wanted to break the "mold" with Turn
A. I have no idea why the Turn A looks so different, I would like to know the
answer, too.

Aaron