Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:45:15 +0800

>True, the arms are not flexible enough to position the shield very well. Or,
>more to the point, you only really put the shield in one position. The rifle
>isn't all that bad, though. I like the way the stock of the rifle is cut to
>fit with the shape of the arm. I like the model, but I think I'll like the
>Sumo better.
>SJ
>PS-I really like the Flat. It's hideous!

        YES! another flat lover! btw, i found the rifle ungainly because in
real life, the sort of angled stock cut is BAD for the shoulders...but it's
a robot anyway, so there.
        As for the shield...I agree, it is really ment to be only in that position
I think.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter