Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:15:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/99 12:08:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> How very true. anyway, I found a nice glaring weakness for the Turn A
> kit...It may be very posable, but the posability of the arms are wasted
> when one uses the rifle and the shield. how very sad.

True, the arms are not flexible enough to position the shield very well. Or,
more to the point, you only really put the shield in one position. The rifle
isn't all that bad, though. I like the way the stock of the rifle is cut to
fit with the shape of the arm. I like the model, but I think I'll like the
Sumo better.

SJ

PS-I really like the Flat. It's hideous!