Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> A few years ago there was a Zeta Gundam leather
> jacket, but I don't remember who made/sold it,
except
> that ads for it were in magazine ads.

I also saw some Zeta Ts & RX-78 Ts in Hong Kong with
embossed logos sewn on the chest & they are all made
by Cospa. It seems that Cospa's website only includes
the fasion lines that is seasonal, & anything before
that (i won't say out-of-date) is probably out-of
print hence they'r not included on their webpages.

===
Colin Liu.