Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Kuettner <mkuett@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Did Cospa make that Gundam flight jacket that was in
> HJ a while back?

I haven't read that HJ issue so I can't answer, but if
the flight jacket is the "Gundam Weapons" (21,000 yen)
or "Zaku Weapons" (11,000 yen)

http://www.cospa.com/FMD/gm/EYE.html

you are talking about, in which I've also seen those
in Hong Kong, then this is it. I do not know any other
company(s) manufactures official Gundam wear other
than Cospa, unless it's Bandai/Sotsu/Emotion's
in-house promotions, which are special one-offs
anyway.

===
Colin Liu.