MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:10:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/99 12:25:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
jlouk@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Hey guys whats up? I bought the MS-06R-2 Zaku2 MG and was wondering if
anyone else had so
 much trouble putting the head together? I had to completely modify it so the
2 pieces would
 fit at all, and am no longer able to use the control in the back so you can
move the eye
 piece around. Also, if anyone can warn me about other parts of this kit, it
would be most
 helpful. >>
the Tubes are a pain in the but, PERIOD!! I suggest gluing one end of the
inner tube, then sliding on the spring and rings, then gluing the other end.

Jason