Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:22:41 GMT

> >Anymore questions? What's with all this yaoi talk? Are all the guys in
> >Gundam gay? *innocent question!* ^_^"
> >~Shinji Ikari

You see!? This is exactly what I mean. All these yaoi stuff gives
the newbies a rather wrong impression of the characters ~_~

Supposing a person who doesn't know about GW sees a site about
Heero-Duo site or fanfic, immediately, they will think that GW
is all about mechas and gay relationships. And unless they get
deeper into GW, they wouldn't know that the Heero-Duo thing
is purely fan-fiction. Sheesh...

Well, this is a different thread, so I guess it's okay. Sorry
Snapdragon, I just had to take this opportunity to point out
this real-life example of how yaoi's misleading the newbies.

Violetto the Storm Angel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/