Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:23:12 +0100

In message <1f268259.24a6b940@aol.com>, BlazeEagle@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 6/26/1999 5:18:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>justin@briareos.demon.co.uk writes:
>
>> >08th MS TEAM
>> >Z GUNDAM
>> >GUNDAM ZZ
>> >CHAR'S COUNTERATTACK
>> >V GUNDAM
>> >GUNDAM F-91
>> >G GUNDAM
>> >GUNDAM W
>> >GUNDAM X
>> >TURN A GUNDAM
>> >
>> There should really be only one answer for a Gundam fan:
>>
>> All of them. ^_^
>
>I read the rules at AV.Com and they are only releasing two of the above
>Gundam titles. How you win the contest is by correctly guessing the two new
>Gundam titles. IMO, They will release them all eventually.

        I knew that, I was just joking. ^_^ My guess (for what its
worth, I'm not allowed to enter, boo-hoo! ^_^) would be that it'll be
8th MS team - modern and easy to fit in, and Turn-A Gundam, which
doesn't seem to require too much knowledge of, say, Z Gundam, which
Chars Counterattack does, at least to fully understand everything.
Gundam Wing may also be one possibility...

> BTW, I was
>watching Monkey Magic this moring and I saw a commercial for Gundam.

        Cool! Is Monkey Magic a prime time show in the US?

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |