anna (aynes@skyinet.net)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:04:33 +0800

Veilchen & Violetto wrote:
Well... I'm still with her on this... personally, I share the same
opinion about yaoi. Maybe GW was meant in such a way, but these
yaoi fans have the habit of zapping every bishonen in sight into    gays.
yup... that's the thing i hate, i'm not really insulting yaoi lovers or anything...
it's just that they make such graphic things and you-know-what kinda scenes....
and sometimes the plot is so downright silly or superficial, it's like centered only on
a guy's wanting to have sex... yaoi is okay but it has it's own limitations....
pleezzz--- no guys getting pregnant or having kids or marrying each other...
One thing I hate about it is that most of these GW fans
seem to have no interest with the Gundam units or the storyline,
only the fact that there are these 5 bishonen who's perfect for
their own little whims. That's the way I see things about it, and I   hate
it. If it's gonna be this way, I guess Heero and company would   be better
off starring in a bishonen-ai story rather than in a Gundam  one.
that too, usually yaoi fics have nothing to do with the gundams or anything...
it's just plain ol' guys having you-know-what with each other...
or sometimes it changes the whole character's personality...
even in a war...
hehehe next you'll hear that shenlong's having a relationship with sandrock =)