Veilchen & Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 06:12:19 GMT

>Please stop being so rude. "Those yaoi fans" happen to be fans of the
>series
>too, not just the gratuitous sex between the characters.
>
>(sarcasm, if you didn't notice)

Rude!? Me? I already tried my best to be as polite as I could in putting
those words. To tell you honestly, what I really had in mind was "yaoi
freaks". But as you can see, I chose not to say it. There,
would you still say I'm rude?

Don't worry, this will be the last thing I say on this thread. I'm
also wrong and very biased, I admit it. Okay? Peace?

> >PS: How do you find that pic of the Nobel Gundam? Did you see it?
>You know, that "sailor-gundam" they're talking about?
>
>Wasn't able to save it. Ran out of disk space. Someone had it though.

But were you able to see it? How do you find it?

Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/