Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 06:09:37 +0800

> Personally, I don't mind either. So, let's reiterate.
>
> Generalizations are not a good way to judge.
>
> Most yaoi writers are female, and care more about character than plot.
>
> Hating yaoi and loving yuri is hypocritical. You can have your tastes, but
> be more aware of what your actions say about you.
>
> -Snapdragon

        Bravo, BTW, Snap, can you check if I'm still on the GWML? I have two
fics to give to you guys, the revised version of "Dogs of War", and my
stray from the timeline fic, "Not to touch the earth".
        Anyway, let's end this thread, there's nothing to be gained if it is
drawn out.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)