Flanker358@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:40:21 EDT

> Hmm... I remember Probe bitching about how the kit didn't come with polycaps
> and therefore it sucked. He didn't even build the kit IIRC!
>
> Eddie

        Actually Probe gave a pretty good review on the kit later after Mark
convinced him to take another look, and from what I read of the review on
Probe's Page it was a rather nice and different design of a model.

        I actually plan to get the Hime kit and do some major modifications
to make it look more FSSish style....