Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:51:11 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/99 4:54:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@AOL.COM writes:

> I like the Turn A, too. I didn't like the Turn A at first, that first pic
of
> the Turn A is slightly different then the model, but after getting used to
> it, I really like it. How much paint does it require to look good, if any?
> If
> you don't mind, excatly what is molded in the correct colors and what
isn't?

> Are you going to buy the 1/100th Turn A? I sure will.
>
> Aaron

The amount of paint that is needed to look good is really up to you, but
areas that do need painting are the face, feet, upper torso, front skirts,
shield, and rifle. The rest of the model just needs detailing. Quit a nice
model, IMHO. And yes, I will buy at least one 1/100 scale Turn A.

SJ