Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:46:44 -0400

How does one use pastels on a finished paint job? (I read somewhere you
can use it to simulate weathering or other effects.) I assume you just
grind it up and smear it on, yeah? (Or maybe sprinkle it on and try to
melt it with a lamp?) I don't know. =) Any suggestions? I want that old
beat-up look and blast marks would look nice, I think.

Oh, and I also picked up a 1/44 0080 RGM-79G yesterday. (Someone stole
the Kampfer I was planning on buying along with it - was going to try to
beef up the GM's weaponry - I can never win.) It's not a bad little kit.
I especially like how they just molded the different colour tops of the
hands, instead of leaving it to stupid stickers like the F90. Foot
movement is weird (they can point toes-down but not move much higher than
horizontal). I might use some epoxy to try and give it a little chest
padding; I've always loved how that looks on a labor.

---
dom (skeizer, yaro, <enter alias here>)

'Well, he says he's going to take back the Assembly Hall with this tank.' - Sam on weapons otaku Commander Roy, Gundam F91