jim_berg@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:28:55 -0500 (CDT)

On 06/25/99 07:57:04 you wrote:

>Well I recently started on a HG 1/100 Tallgees III and I was having trouble
>with using the putty part in the cracks, I apply it and sand it off when it
>dries, but when I spray paint it there still remains this grey thin line
>where the putty was left. Could anyone please give some advice as to the use
>of putty in models?

What kind of putty did you use? It may be absorbing some of the paint. Also you may have to spray a couple of coats to get coverage without losing the detail. Don't try to cover all in one coat... those nice panel lines will get filled with paint and you may get drips and other unsightly build-up of paint.

Jim