BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:53:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/1999 6:45:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> 've built my Turn A with no intention on painting it. I always like to
build
> the first one without any additions, so I can see what I would like change
> on
> it, then build the second the way I want it to look. Or I just buy 5 or 6
>
> use as bad guys or mass produced good guy units for table top gaming. In
> table top, if you don't have to paint it, you've count your cost in half.
> Anyway, I like the Turn A. I've always kept a positive outlook on it, and
I'
> pleased with how the model looks. I actually can't wait to get my Flats!
Now

> those look so horrible, I'm going to have to get at least 6 to use as
> Ultra-Bad Guy Mecha.

I like the Turn A, too. I didn't like the Turn A at first, that first pic of
the Turn A is slightly different then the model, but after getting used to
it, I really like it. How much paint does it require to look good, if any? If
you don't mind, excatly what is molded in the correct colors and what isn't?
Are you going to buy the 1/100th Turn A? I sure will.

Aaron