Thai Vo (tvo@ece.utexas.edu)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:20:42 -0500 (CDT)

I was wondering, could everyone try to turn off their HTML formatting
whenever they send a message to the list? I realize that it may be
primitive for me to continue to use a mail reader such as Pine, but some
of your messages come out looking like what you see below. Z has made
this same non-HTML request in the past, but I think several new people
have joined since then and don't know any better.

Thanks,
Thai Vo
tvo@ece.utexas.edu