BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:28:03 EDT

I always build all my kits from a current order, before I order new kits, I
can't stand having unbuilt kits laying around! :) They call to me to build
them:) I suggest you buy Bandai's Hime Brain Powerd plastic, if you like the
design. Its very poseable and has very tight joints and is a breeze to build.
Does anyone know if Bandai's going to have more plastic kits of other Brain
Powerd mecha/organic creatures or what ever they are? I have heard a lot of
negitve of about the show, but haven't seen it. I really like the Brain
Powerd mecha, at least the Hime one. To be somewhat on topic, I just ordered
the Turn A kit. I'll let everyone know what its like, from someone who
doesn't paint, unless a piece is, for example, blue that needs to be yellow
to match the pictures on the box.

Aaron