edf91@att.net
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:59:28 +0000

I know that the "final" episode for 08 MS Team is not
releaseed yet, but how come the Chinese VCDs (I think
the final disk are from Taiwan) actually had that
episode? From what I heard, it seems to be the "real"
one too (I didn't ask much, so I don't know the details,
but let just say Shiro lost at least a leg). Does that
mean that the episode is already finish, and they are
just trying to "pass" the time before releasing it?

--
-Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net