DREDEm@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:07:34 EDT

But even though yaoi may suck to some, that guy was rather rude by saying a
gay or lesbian relationship in general is sick, yucky, whatever. That's not
right at all. In fact, that's ... Forget it. I don't want any more flames on
this list than the rest of you. Let me just say, dragging up that
conversation after it being dormant for so long simply so he could share yhis
negative opinion was not a smart thing to do. Can we let a dead dog lay
already?

Emiko
Who Hopes This is the Last Message About This for a LONG Time.