Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:35:12 +800

>> It is, trust me...am now making support brackets at
>> the back so i can hang the standard bazooka there.
>Will it be clipped next to the backpack like Kampfer,
>or will it be on the waist like Gundam mkII? Actually
>your RDII looks more and more like a Kampfer, and i
>like it that way: a custom mecha loaded w/ gimmicks
>yet look-wise remains practical & impressive.

I didn't think of it that way; my idea was to pack a dom with as much weaponry
as possible without making it keel over in stress. Seeing as to how that can
be done, I might also have to bash a gouf flight type's legs onto it, or maybe
something like that...I want to make it look big, nasty and FAST.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919