Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> wrote:

(re: kit-bashing Gouf Custom's gear onto 0080's Rick
Dom II)
>> ...it'll be very interesting to see it on Dom: left

>> arm w/ the finger cannon hand,& right arm w/
gatling
>> shield. A very mean killing machine!
>
> It is, trust me...am now making support brackets at
> the back so i can hang the standard bazooka there.

Will it be clipped next to the backpack like Kampfer,
or will it be on the waist like Gundam mkII? Actually
your RDII looks more and more like a Kampfer, and i
like it that way: a custom mecha loaded w/ gimmicks
yet look-wise remains practical & impressive.

>> "You shall withness the tears of an era."
>> Char Aznable, Z Gundam
>
> They were probably watching him with a bad
subtitling
> thing.

Thanks for reminding me: it was spoken at the very end
of each Z's episode, when the 30 secs teaser for the
next epi is about to end. I've added Ikeda to my sig
to give him full credit. Btw, he's a very famous anime
voice actor along w/ Toru Furuya, Amuro Ray's voice actor.
===
Colin Liu.