Lim Yew Keat (yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:26:46 +0800

Well, to me, anyone who has an interest in Gundam kits and has more than 8
kits are collectors. Richard Ramos sure is a good collector, quoting an
example(Hope you don't mind me using your name, Richard). Can I ask Richard
a few questions? How did you keep track of the number of models you have?
How do you keep them in your house? Mine are all over the room, makes me
feel that my room is more like a garage. I never had a chance to count the
number of models I have, so maybe around 141 Gundam kits, 34 BB Gundam, 10
EVA, 10 Macross, 7 Patlabor, 35 Zoids, not to forget a few cars,
motorcycles, planes, ships and tanks. All these are estimates figures, never
know if I've hidden some and forgot all about them. And of course, 90% of
them are not fixed, still mint in their box. It will take me years to put
them together. And not a single resin kit(not really, just remember I had a
Patlabor one, but don't know where I placed it). I find resin and vinyl kits
too expensive, and rare in Singapore. So if there's anyone out there who's
trying to get rid of any kit at a low price, mail me.

Well, I saw the first Gundam series in Italy when I was a kid. I almost
forgot about it

until 5 or 6 years ago when I found some 0080 model kits; I have been
building model

kits since I was 8-9 years old and I needed a change of pace from the usual
fighters

planes. Since then I built almost only Gundam kits. I have some models
unbuilt even a

few resin B-club ones, but I plan to build them all :). So I dunno if you
can consider

me a collector or not.

Bye, Massimiliano