Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 01:07:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 8:12:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mdknight@pacific.net.sg writes:

> Hi all...I've got a chance to get either of the above at an offer. Just
> wondering, which is more detailed, etc. Were there any reviews of the above
> before?

What type of kits are they? MG, HG, or other? If they are MG kits, I would go
with GM, since its newer and very well received by the list as an overall
great model. I have yet to build my GM, but I have built a MG Gundam Mk II.
Also an excellent model, the one I have is the Titan variant (Black). The Mk
II comes with less accessories than the GM (unless you're getting a Super
Gundam), but is still an overall excellent model to build.

SJ