Massimiliano Agnesi (dyna_soar@usa.net)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:24:51 +0200

At 01.24 23/06/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>Hello Iczerion ! Welcome to the mailing list first of all. And hello to all
>those out there.
>
>Just to answer the question, I got addicted to Gundam through their models.
>I can still remember my first kit 7 years ago, a 1/144 ZZ Gundam (I'm
>redoing it at the moment, it looks terrible as I fixed it without any
>painting or what-so-ever). It was a beautiful model, and ever since then, I
>spent whatever money I had left on these models. But I first got to know
>Gundam when I was just a little boy(3 or 4 years old), 16 years ago? I
>bought one of those candy box with a Gundam changing card(those that you see
>a picture at one angle and another picture at another angle. Wonder where I
>placed it, it must be very rare and valuable now).
>How did you get to know Gundam?
>
>To those people familiar to this list, I'm more of a receiver than
>contributor. You can go back and see that my name do not appear often. Can't
>blame me, I've only seen the models and never had the time to watch all
>those Gundam VCDs that my brother bought. So I'm amazed at all the details
>that everyone here,except me, knows.I promise myself myself I'll dig some
>time out to watch the shows such that I can contribute more.
>
>By the way, is there anyone here who's also a Gundam model collector?

Well, I saw the first Gundam series in Italy when I was a kid. I almost
forgot about it

until 5 or 6 years ago when I found some 0080 model kits; I have been
building model

kits since I was 8-9 years old and I needed a change of pace from the usual
fighters

planes. Since then I built almost only Gundam kits. I have some models
unbuilt even a

few resin B-club ones, but I plan to build them all :). So I dunno if you
can consider

me a collector or not.

Bye, Massimiliano