Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:09:06 +0800

> I was saying to bash the gatling w/o the shield, i.e.
> to cut the gun away from the shield & its (fixed)
> metal frame, & DIY a gatling similar to what we saw in
> "Predator" and "Terminator II", but I guess that's A
> LOT of work and a little too harsh...
> anyway, it's nice to see the gatling shield actually
> fits on RDII ! since it' on right arm now instead of
> left, refitting the ammo drum is needed.

    Actually, it could be done, since the whole gatling assembly
technically is a separate piece from the shield....I just want the shield
there. As for the drum, it should be easy to relocate to the inner side
of the shield/gun array....there, it is protected by both the shield and
the gun. and no need for the ammo feed, technically.

> > 3) the rocket hands of the gouf are perfect for
> > the Dom's polycapped wrist.
> Boy, that useless hand! but it'll be very interesting
> to see it on Dom: left arm w/ the finger cannon hand,
> & right arm w/ gatling shield. A very mean killing
> machine!
> ===
> Colin Liu.

    It is, trust me...am now making support brackets at the back so i can
hang the standard bazooka there.

> "You shall withness the tears of an era."
> Char Aznable, Z Gundam

    They were probably watching him with a bad subtitling thing.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)