Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:13:05 +0800

> > right now, for example, am drilling a hole into
> > the arm of a RickDom 0080 version so that I can plug
> > the 08ms gouf Vulcan cannon into it.
> You mean the 3-barrel forearm-mounted vulcan gun,
> right? what a lovely idea! Besides that, i also think
> the gatling gun (w/o the shield) will be a great
> addition to Dom, considering Dom's, let alone 0080's
> Rick Dom II, performance is far far superior than
> 08mst's Gouf Custom. Maybe you can bash that gatling
> (need to extend the stock, find a way to include the
> ammo drum + a firing hand grip shown on B-Club's 1:100
> Gouf Custom, etc) onto ur RDII. will be a lot of work,
> but it'll be really cool. I'm a bit tired of seeing
> Dom w/ the hyper bazooka, although i'm more receptive
> to the 90mm Tommy Gun.
> Anymore good
> kit-bash ideas?
> ===
> Colin Liu.

    I just finished it....encountered a few problems and realizations....

1) you have to remove the arm guards which also serve as line-ups for
the gouf's arm on the three barrel system to make it work with the Dom's
arm, otherwise, it tends to be off angle by about 10 degrees or
so...acceptable, all things considered, but for the perfectionist...

2) you can actually mount the gatling, shield and all on the RIGHT
arm, but you have to make an armor cowling for the the ammo drum, OR
relocate it so it won't be a problem. the hand grip will actually fit
into the hand. Big surprise when I tried it out and it worked.

3) the rocket hands of the gouf are perfect for the Dom's polycapped
wrist.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)