Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:12:31 +0800

> A lot of modellers come up with their own designs and do conversions.
> Myself, I'm in the planning stages of converting a Gundam Leopard (from
> Gundam X) into a U.C. GM variant called the GM Assault.
> As to there being models of almost every mobile suit, perhaps, but for a lot
> from the original series, they only exist in the 20 year old 1/144 line and
> the designs aren't up to today's standards.

    Hey Chris, can I see some pics of that? I may be able tog et some ideas
there, since I have the two spray-fire pods from the rx77 guncannon HG i want to
put onto a 08ms GM.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)