Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

Re:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/0080/

>> About the subtitles: there's not much I can do with
>> it, and they pop up when some of the best frames
>> came along :( but I'll take your hint and try to
>> avoid them whenever possible.
>
> Maybe just clip the bottom portion off...?

Well, here's the dilemma: the subtitles were printed
directly on the picture, and they cover the frames
much to our chagrin (see the mug-shot of "NT-1 Alex").
So, for certain frames, cutting off the subtitles
altogether will look even worse, but as I said
earlier, I'll be careful in choosing the right shots
for
posting.

===
Colin Liu.