BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:13 EDT

First, when are the 1/100th scale Turn A kits supposed to be released?
Second, does anyone know when the 1/44th scale RX-78 Chogokin Die-cast figure
is supposed to be released? Most of the web stores haven't updated their
sites since mid april or may, I thought this toy was supposed to be out in
June, sometime. Third, where can I find pics of the UC Gundam and MS at?
Which Gundam books would be a good source for these pics, that I could buy?

Aaron