Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:27:39 +0800

> CAR GRILL??!! *LMAO* That car grill roks! I can only imagine the
> Turn-A-esque verbal beating the F-91 design musta took from this list
> when F91 came out. It was not the most radical design, but the way
> the V.S.B.R.s were incorperated to swing forward, and the new ankle
> and torso design (at the time) really gives it a dynamic look.
> Mark Kai

    Car Grill? well, it looks more like a truck grill, but I have to
admit, that look and the overall sleekness of it gave the f91 a look that
was both gundam and not-gundam. So I love it anyway.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)