Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:09:48 +0800

Dom Tetreault wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:14:18 EDT MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:
>
> > I hope you got the MG GP02A not the 1/144 as you will hear here many
> > times
> > the 1/144 really stinks.
>
> Eh, well, it can't be worse than the F90. =P ('No, *you* don't have heavy
> arms! So why do they keep falling off? Argh!') Besides, I don't really
> have incentive right now to shell out $70cdn for one model, even if I
> want it very badly.

    If it's the 1/144, IT IS WORSE. The 1/144 gp02a needs a LOT of tlc to
get it to look right, and you still have to buy option parts from B-club to
have extending shoulder wings and all that.

--
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter ICQ#12914919 (You guys can also see some of my writing at http://www.localvibe.com)