HenryHill1@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:48:08 EDT

Hi, and welcome to the list.

>*What kind of means did everyone know GUNDAM with?

I first came into contact with anime when I was 7 or 8 at the 1991 San Diego
Comic Convention. From there I started collecting different series and around
1995 bought at the SDCC bought a little, cheap mini Gundam model (I lost it,
but if memory serves me correctly it was some bootleg). I later got the 1/44
GM model from 0080 and went on from there. I found out San Diego had a
Japanese rental store with almost every Gundam series and proceeded to rent
them all. I think the UC series are the best and my favorites are the
original, Z, and 0080.

Josh (who finds Kou Uraki terribly annoying)