Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/0080/

>> Your comments and questions are always welcome!

> Nice... too bad the subtitles kinda ruined the whole
> thing. :) Did you capture them from VCDs or LDs?

Glad you like them. They are captured from VCDs.

About the subtitles: there's not much I can do with
it, and they pop up when some of the best frames came
along :( but I'll take your hint and try to avoid them
whenever possible.

Please forgive me to do a shameless plug here:

To all GMLers and mecha fans out there, I would like
to remind you that my Gundam 0080 pages are updated
frequently, and as I promised on the main index, the
0080 GM series and Guncannon MPT will be up very soon,
so check back as often as you like.

Thank you for your attention.

===
Colin Liu.