BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:21:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/1999 2:00:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

> Course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. {g} For instance, looking
> through the HLJ listings (I'm relatively new to Gundam meself) I can't
> stand the look of most of the 'bad guy' robots.

I felt the same way too. I grew to like the bad guy robot's a lot, though,
over time. I find that I appericite a robot, good guy or bad guy, a lot more
if I see it in action. I didn't like the Death Scythe Gundam that much, until
I watched Wing. How I came to like the Zaku II, was I took a risk and bought
an MG kit, then after it was completed, I couldn't stop thinking how cool it
was.

Aaron