MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:14:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/99 1:00:43 PM Central Daylight Time, skeizer@juno.com
writes:

<<
 Course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. {g} For instance, looking
 through the HLJ listings (I'm relatively new to Gundam meself) I can't
 stand the look of most of the 'bad guy' robots. I like more of the
 trooper-style MS, like most of the Gundams are: I've got a Double X, Full
 Armour Double Zeta and a GP02a on order, all big beefy MS's that tote big
 guns. (Okay, the Double X isn't beefy, but it's got a pair of big guns.
 {g}) I've also got a Leopard and an F90II-L, and banking on getting a
 Heavy Arms Custom Special soon, so you can see exactly where my tastes
 lead. =)

I hope you got the MG GP02A not the 1/144 as you will hear here many times
the 1/144 really stinks.

Jason