Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:00:46 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 Jun 1999 dyna_soar@usa.net wrote:
> I'm planning to build one of 1/144 Zaku from 08 MS Team as Char
> Aznable personal mount.

According to the box of HGUC 1/144 Guncannon, Char's Zaku will be released
as a 1/144 HG, most likely a minimally modified version of the 08 MST
Zaku. Hopefully molded in correct colours and it should have all the
correct details. The way it looks now, it won't appear until Gann, Zaku
III Kai and Quebley are released. So I guess you are looking at a winter
or later release. Tonight I will take a good look at the box and try to
decipher some details for you.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble