Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:25:00 +0800

>>OK. Wing has two beam sabers according to the specs at Mecha Domain. One
>>is
>>in the shield...where's the other kept? Just curious....
>Um... in it's trousers? Just kidding ^^; Maybe both are kept in
>the shield.
>Violetto the Storm Angel

        heheheh...I was thinking stored up its, err, posterior. It might explain
Heero's mood, LOL!
        Seriously, though, it could be both in the sheild, either in a side by
side stack or in a parallel stack. could be worse if one was hidden
somewhere on the gundam itself, like the back skirt?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919