Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:29:28 -0700

I heard that a Japanese TV broadcast was to be announced. I'm not sure what
North American plans are. However, it is in english so lets hope they can
get a cable deal going. The G-Savior itself looks like the F-91 (as does
the story) but it has two propulsion sticks that break out into 4 beams at
the tip...kind of like the GP-03 Stamen. There's no Car Grill thank god,
but the shoulders, head and body look very F-91...