Raiutenshi Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:26:53 GMT

Heh heh... finally, someone mentioned the similarity between Char/
Quatro and Milliardo/Zechs. By the way, how about the R-3? She looks
kinda like the VR Fei-Yen instead of the VR Fei-Yen mk.I? After all,
someone did mention that the R-3 was also designed by Katoki.

Violetto the Storm Angel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/